Supernatural

IT HAS BEEN A GREAT SEASON SO FAR AND CONTINUES TO GET BETTER EVERY YEAR AND GLAD THAT AND SMALLVILLE ARE BACK TO BACK FOR AT LEAST 1 LAST YEAR

Nice that Smallville gets to end on it's own terms.

agree and he gets to fly and curious what they will do with supermans suit and i heard rumours they are wanting him in the next superman movie.he would be a good superman imo

I thought from the very first season of Smallville, they said he would never fly in this series.

On Supernatural. Not the best show last week but they are setting us up for something with Sam. The preview makes it hard to wait for next week's show.

great shows this season so far and this show could go a a few more years if they wanted ot too:)

Hmmm... Supernatural was supposed to have started back up last night. It didn't. Instead there was a repeat of Thursday's Nikita. Next episode is 2/4.

S~

Hmmm... Supernatural was supposed to have started back up last night. It didn't. Instead there was a repeat of Thursday's Nikita. Next episode is 2/4.

S~

Good cause my 722K guide info for the CW local channel has the wrong guide info and my timer didn't fire along with my Smallville timer!:(

Friday's (2/25) episode was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in a long time. Lot's of inside jokes. I'm only a mild fan of the series, but this was stellar.

Supposedly that was Sam's real life wife(Ruby)playing his wife on the show . I saw her name in the credits and it was the same last name as Jared's.

Friday's (2/25) episode was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in a long time. Lot's of inside jokes. I'm only a mild fan of the series, but this was stellar.

It was!

Supposedly that was Sam's real life wife(Ruby)playing his wife on the show . I saw her name in the credits and it was the same last name as Jared's.

They married awhile back.

Good episode.

S~

I so love this series. The original writing, and the way they make fun of themselves and other stars/shows (previous years) amazes me.

Yes, my favorite show as well as my wife's. One of the few shows that we have or will be sorry when it ends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)