superstations?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

greenguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Home Ground. . .
hi guys, i read one of the new members saying they also sub to the 'superstations: wwor and pix'

i get these channels, lookin at my account online they are NOT selected nor do i paid anything extra on to my monthly bill for the 250 pack. . .

i want to bump up to the everything pack in a few weeks, will be doing this online.

my question is, if i just bump it up will i need to select these channels? was this a mistake on there part? or are these normally open for NY NY customers?

Thanks

hi guys, i read one of the new members saying they also sub to the 'superstations: wwor and pix'

i get these channels, lookin at my account online they are NOT selected nor do i paid anything extra on to my monthly bill for the 250 pack. . .

i want to bump up to the everything pack in a few weeks, will be doing this online.

my question is, if i just bump it up will i need to select these channels? was this a mistake on there part? or are these normally open for NY NY customers?

Thanks

The reason I'm paying extra for WWOR and WPIX is because I currently live outside of the New York City DMA, you live within that market, so you won't pay extra, they're part of the locals there. You would pay extra, however, if you were to add WSBK Boston (Independent), KWGN Denver (CW), and KTLA Los Angeles (CW), $2 a piece. I subscribed to 9 and 11 because I'm from New Jersey and wanted something from back home. I just checked my old address in NJ on the "locals qualifying" form on Dish's website, the market does qualify for the three other Superstations. KWGN and KTLA would be redundant, their schedules are practically the same schedule as WPIX's, only airing the shows later in the day due to time zone differences.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts