Survivor: Cook Islands

I respectfully disagree, should have gone the other way........

Did they still give away $100k to second place this time? Or anything for 3rd?

I figure that one could argue that Yul outwitted, and Ozzy outplayed. This is the first one I ever thought could have legitimately been a tie.

Pretty sure they still give $100K to the runner-up; since they never mentioned a prize for third place, I am guessing no. But its just that, a guess!

Clean shaven, plumped up Ozzied looked like a little kid.
I was really torn. I couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted to win but after it was all over I thought maybe Ozzie because he needed the money more.
Maybe the $100,000 will get him his education.

That was the worst display of fire making that I have ever seen :D I was torn too, Ozzy dominated the challenges but Yul was the strategist. Did feel a little bad for Becky not getting one vote though!

That was the worst display of fire making that I have ever seen :D I was torn too, Ozzy dominated the challenges but Yul was the strategist. Did feel a little bad for Becky not getting one vote though!

If Becky had shown even a bit of leadership in public, she might have gotten some votes. She may have been integral to every decision Yul made, BUT she was ALWAYS in the background. I think that cost her.

I still thought it was an excellent Survivor finale; even with the fire fiasco.

I am so happy with the result. Yul totally deserved the title. Ozzy was amazing in challenges, but he forgot to play the game. If Yul was the godfather, Ozzy was his hitman. Sandra and Ozzy really should have took up Adam's offer to force out Yul's idol. Adam would have been out either way, and forcing the idol out would just put them on even ground.

I am really surprised that Sandra voted for Yul. Ozzy was the one who helped her to get to the tie breaker. And also just before the vote, Becky revealed that Yul offered her the immunity idol even after he told Sundra he wasn't doing that. I would have bet my money that Sandra would for sure voted for Ozzy. I also thought that Candice would vote for Ozzy, but she didn't. Yul was the one who voted her out before Jonathan. I thought she would hold a grudge.

Ozzy played it really safe. He got a total of 1 elimination vote in 15 episodes, and that was from Billy on the 2nd week. He was either under the radar or won the challenges. He would have easily won if he just play the judges a little more like Yul did.

On a lighter note, the girls look a lot hotter with makeups. ;) Sandra looks amazing. :p

FCC Chairman Names 'Survivor' Winner To Government Post

Yul Kwon Now New Deputy Chief Of Consumer, Governmental Affairs Bureau

John Eggerton

FCC chairman Julius Genachowski has gone the somewhat nontraditional route in naming the new deputy chief of the consumer and governmental affairs bureau.
It is Yul Kwon, a name familiar for more than his degree in Symbolic Systems from Stanford and a law degree from Yale, where he served on the editorial board of the Yale Law Journal.
Source & More: multichannel.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts