Survivor in HD

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
Why isn't Survivor in HD. I was looking forward to this season figuring that it would be in HD but last thursday rolled around and tears came to my eyes...okay not really but it was still dissapointing

it's not the money. They could do it in HD if they wanted to, they just don't want to.

The Rebel Billionaire was a lot less popular and they shot in HD going through africa and the world etc...

BFG said:
it's not the money. They could do it in HD if they wanted to, they just don't want to.

The Rebel Billionaire was a lot less popular and they shot in HD going through africa and the world etc...

I know HD camera equipment is coming down in size, but I always assumed it was too impractical to lug HD equipment around in those remote locations, and HD probably wouldn't work at all for night scenes & Tribal Council without alot of extra lighting, ruining the "natural setting".

And then I keep thinking of the "Naked Guy" in season one . . . . there are just some things you DON'T want to see in HD . . .. :D

CochiseGuy said:
I know HD camera equipment is coming down in size, but I always assumed it was too impractical to lug HD equipment around in those remote locations, and HD probably wouldn't work at all for night scenes & Tribal Council without alot of extra lighting, ruining the "natural setting".

And then I keep thinking of the "Naked Guy" in season one . . . . there are just some things you DON'T want to see in HD . . .. :D

Cameras are way down in size they now strap them behind dirvers in F-1/Cart/and Indy cars for I-Max and other films--think they are to cheap to use them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)