SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA

I also just realized that this concluded the tenth year my wife and I have been watching the show. We started with australia in season two. Have not missed an episode in ten years. Amazing.

dfergie said:
I was impressed at how Alina was the first one Fabio hugged after winning after she crapped on him in tribal... good guy.

I am still surprised that Chase got as many votes as he did. I guess this jury was not as vindictive as prior ones, although they definitely took it out on Sash. :)

And what the hell was Fabio talking about when Jeff asked him what he was going to do with the money ? The guy was totally incomprehensible! :D

Dude. He just said dude four times during his CBS interview getting the check. "What are you going to do with the money?" "Dude, I'm gonna have fun."

Dude, I think that million will be gone in 6 months. Did Fabio have a strategy or was he really the dumb blonde guy? I'm guessing he was the dumb blonde guy, but since he was the most likeabe of the bunch, I guess it is all good.

Farewell Survivor Stupid town.

After about an hours sleep...

Attachments

• vlcsnap-64804.jpg
    vlcsnap-64804.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 167
Dalton nailed it. His ranking of Survivor seasons: Nicaragua is at the dead bottom, #21 of 21. Just nothing but badness, even though the right person won! :)

rockymtnhigh said:
This season sucked so bad, we are the only two left standing in the discussion forum. :)

I'm here. Just took me a few days to get to the episode. I was glad that Fabio won until he started talking at the reunion show. WTF was that? He is a complete clown. I bet he spends all the money in a year and ends up in jail for not paying taxes since he is so against the government. Moron.

I'm here. Just took me a few days to get to the episode. I was glad that Fabio won until he started talking at the reunion show. WTF was that? He is a complete clown. I bet he spends all the money in a year and ends up in jail for not paying taxes since he is so against the government. Moron.

Yeah, he was completely incomprehensible. The guy is definitely at risk of losing all of the money in a short few months. :)

No kidding, Jimmy T. said he learned, but I doubt it.

Gotta be the first time they didn't mention, or briefly talk to everyone. I did think the Bradshaw thing was a waste of time. Enough already, we know he's Jimmy Johnson.

Reason behind the Sash hatred at the final tribal

Okay, since the season is finally over, I figured looking at comments in Jeff Probst's blog would be safe.

WOW!!! Here's some posts that explain why Sash was shut out, and why some of the hated comments he got at tribal, and possibily why he got no questions at the reunion show.

I’m more curious if they are going to address the Jane/Sash controversy that resulted in the cameras being halted at Tribal, gag orders for everyone, and lawsuits flying at the person who leaked that it happened
Apparently (and this comes from an airtight spoiler source who has been 100% accurate on the smallest detail this season), Sash told Jane she was going out, and offered to pay off Jane’s mortgage if she would turn the jury in his favor upon arriving at Ponderosa (rumor has it he tried a non-monetary version of the same thing with Purple Kelly when he found out she was quitting). Jane then told everyone what happened at her Tribal Council. TC was stopped, the cameras were turned off, and producers were brought in to determine what to do, as prize money sharing is THE cardinal sin on Survivor. Eventually, it was determined that it was a he said/she said situation, and all records of this were expunged, with gag orders brought down on everyone including (one would assume) Dalton. If you are wondering why Fabio would take someone who was an obvious jury threat like Sash, and the most strategic player didnt get a single vote (even from Brenda), or why everyone seemed to despise Sash to such a degree (unusual, as his actions werent any worse then what we have seen a zillion times on Survivor), or why a final 3 contestant didnt get even a single question lobbed his way on the reunion show….now you know. The season honestly doesnt even really make much sense without this crucial piece of knowledge.
Wow – if that’s the case it would definitely explain Jane’s absolute hatred towards Sash during the Final 3 interview session. Thanks!
Yeah, I had heard about the Jane/Sash tribal council fiasco. Jane said that Sash offered to pay her mortgage if she supported him in the jury supposedly. Didn’t any of you wonder why Jane/Dan/Fabio were considering voting for Holly, but suddenly when they voted, Jane voted for Sash, who had an immunity Idol and couldn’t be voted for, not Holly? Because a lot happened that we didn’t see. She said she was going to tell the truth about all her alliance mates, but we only got to see her talk about Chase. It was a HUGE deal, and the producers should address it with the fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)