Survivor: Tocantins -- The Brazilian Highlands

Two very different seasons! Both are very entertaining! I applaud Survivor for the way they choose participants! :up :up

Hooray!!!!

Wish they would've nailed Coach on the "honest, integrity" thing though, with a short review of Sierra's catching him (and Debbie!) in the act of lying!! She mentioned it in the Reunion show, but Jeff didn't follow up.

Is it just me, or did Stephen come off looking like an absolute jerk last night?

100% absolute jerk.

I don't think he would have been hit with NO votes if he hadn't played so hard. I think he got greedy and decided he would do whatever he had to to try to win, in a no-win situation. Stephen muddied his own reputation, but the reality is it was so cool seeing these two guys go all the way to the end.

Another thing...

I want to know what JT was saying to Stephen during the reunion show when JT got the $100K. I bet he gave himthe money. He was making comments like how he was going to "work with Stephen" about the money. I have a feeling that JT is a very generous guy, and is going to share the wealth with his Yale buddy.

Again, I am just so impressed with JT's victory. It was so satisfying.

Oh and one more thing... and this doesn't need a spoiler tag. Damn, Taj lost a LOT of weight, and looked great. I am sure Eddie was pleased that his wife went on Survivor. ;) :D

As far as the other women -- that one model/actress who got voted off before the merge truly is gorgeous. Less so about Sierra, but Erinn cleaned up nicely. :)

I hope that JT doesn't give Stephan any money. JT earned it !!!

If he does I also hope he doesn't make the fatal mistake of not factoring in the Taxes !! This sis a big problem with game show winners.

Any way glad to see JT take it all !!!!

I hope that JT doesn't give Stephan any money. JT earned it !!!

If he does I also hope he doesn't make the fatal mistake of not factoring in the Taxes !! This sis a big problem with game show winners.

Any way glad to see JT take it all !!!!

I'm pretty sure all partifcipants sign a contract forbidding them to give other contestants money - that way, no one can buy the title.
However, starting a business with another contestant (JY and Stephan), and using the winnings for the 'business' might be a loophole...

How come they haven't said that in many seasons? I thought the second place prize went away. They used to say that a bad choice for the final two could cost $900,000, (remember Survivor 2); but I have not heard them mention the $100K in several seasons.

Can anyone confirm this or not?

I'm pretty sure all partifcipants sign a contract forbidding them to give other contestants money - that way, no one can buy the title.
However, starting a business with another contestant (JY and Stephan), and using the winnings for the 'business' might be a loophole...

I think that's the case too. Otherwise, you will see a lot more "If we made it to the final 2 and either of us win, we will share the money." Most people will rather have a guarantee 500,000 than any chance of losing the $1 million.

You can see on Steven's face that he was really nervous that JT would say something "bad" in front of the camera when he mentioned that they are going into business.

Sierra doesn't look good at all at the reunion show. If anything she look worst than when she was in the show. And she is crazy. There has to be a reason why everybody dislike her. I think they edited out a lot of her craziness on the show.

I think Coach is awesome in his own way. I want to see him back on a all stars show.

Survivor winner J.T. Thomas goes back to the farm

By Debbie Ingram
James Thomas Jr. admits it was probably his thick Southern drawl and innocent country boy persona that got him on reality TV, and helped him to win the show’s $1 million prize and a $100,000 fan favorite bonus
Since the show ended in May, life is somewhat back to normal for the Samson native. He has returned to his job as the manager of a cattle ranch in Mobile, where he still lives in the house his boss provides him and drives the truck that comes with the job.
Source & More: dothaneagle.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)