Survivors

I've been watching regularly, and I find it to be pretty good. One complaint about formatting, though. I absolutely despise how they flash ahead and preview what is coming after a commercial. This must be something special for the US market ... I doubt that something like this would go down well in the UK.

Interesting story and characters. But if the world had over 90 % of the population die of the flu , the smell would be horrendous and there would be more dead bodies found. Just imagine all the rotting corpses and all the food going bad in the houses without electricity. It's as though we are taking a nice trip to the country every week. Even the houses in the country are well manicured and the landscaping well maintained. You don't even see any garbage in the street.

Interesting story and characters. But if the world had over 90 % of the population die of the flu , the smell would be horrendous and there would be more dead bodies found. Just imagine all the rotting corpses and all the food going bad in the houses without electricity. It's as though we are taking a nice trip to the country every week. Even the houses in the country are well manicured and the landscaping well maintained. You don't even see any garbage in the street.

I think it was more than 99.7% of the population. Probably less than 10k people left in all of England.

One would definitely want to break out the windows and let the house air out a bit before going scavaging inside. Remember they fled London to avoid the massive number of bodies that would be decomposing.

Garbage is not in the streets because there is no one left alive to make garbage.

But I think we are still in the first 2 weeks, so landscaping has not gone wild yet.

According to the dishnetwork EPG, it's not scheduled to be shown tonight, March 27. Anyone know why and is the series going to continue?

I didn't realize that this past Tuesday episode was the start of a new season. I guess that kind of explains the shift from Saturdays to Tuesdays. Also, looking at the 'previously' parts of the recent show, I wondered, at times, if somehow an episode had been skipped. Anyone else get that feeling? Agreed that this show is good, not great, but good.

My wife and I like this show. It can be slow and too dramatic at times for me though. We have seen both series already and look forward to the third.

It does seem that they cut some things out when it airs here. The shows in the UK were about an hour without commercials.

The season/series finale was great. Though I question how Tom got on the plane without being seen by anyone. I'm disappointed it's over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)