[Sonicview] SV-360

How can I get the latest Sonicview Premier's firmware? (SV-360) I have not used it in 5 yr's, I'm s

• I don't know

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • been to long

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dan this is Dan I recommend getting a new receiver because that receiver is really old. I had 3 of them sonicveiws I was so happy to get my micro hd then amiko nano. Those used to be yo ho ho boxes amiko mini would be nice for you.

Mini hd is about $90 brand new with a warranty. You won't get that much since sonicveiw its only dbs it would be better with dvbs 2 hd receiver.

Yes, it only has what came in it 5 yr's ago. Like Galaxy 19 97 west is noy there in the satellite list. unit works i went to relocate it to another satelitte and could not find it in the list. NASA TV
Echostar 7 @ 119W
12370 R - SR: 20000
Anything on the Echostar satellite at 119W is pay tv from Dish and can no longer be received legally. Nasa is available on c band (large dish) at 105W via FTA. Agree with danristheman, if your interested in FTA channels it's best to purchase a new receiver that is capable of getting what's available today. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: danristheman
Well i just dug out my old coolsat 6000 premium or is it a 5000 platinum? (like the software says)
How do I upload files from a computer that has no DB9 ? (serial port) This is getting fun. I just repaired a LNBF. Putting my H-H motor in service (SG-2100)
and the snow is not off the ground yet.

Well i just dug out my old coolsat 6000 premium or is it a 5000 platinum? (like the software says)
How do I upload files from a computer that has no DB9 ? (serial port) This is getting fun. I just repaired a LNBF. Putting my H-H motor in service (SG-2100)
and the snow is not off the ground yet.
You'll either have to find and old puter with a serial port,or find a usb to serial adapter that will play nice with everything.And no,I don't know of an adapter that works,not saying there isn't one,I just don't know.

Yes and no 360 premier but not my 1000 it was a seirl port only I had to reflash them and put on non piracy software on them. Worked all right until I got some better receivers.

I would be keeping an eye out for something better. It's not that hard to find something s2 capable in the $50 dollar range that is used. Matter of fact I turned down a Micro HD recently since I already have a Traxis 6000 as a back up. You will gain access to a lot of channels by doing this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)