SVU Season 21

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ericha

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 21, 2003
Law & Order SVU season 21 is weird. I can’t archive it on my Hopper3, and the episodes seem to disappear after a while, even though there is plenty of disk space available. Has anyone else experienced this? Do we know why this is happening? I haven’t seen it happen on any other programming.

Is Prime Time Any Time turned on?

If so then that is where they get recorded and there is a proceedure for saving them (not sure what it is - others will help).

PTAT recordings only stay on the drive for 8 days if you do not properly save them.

After you properly save them, you should be able to archive them to an EHD, but I don't think you can archive directly from the PTAT recording since it is one stream for 4 channels from 7pm to 10pm daily not individual recordings.

Don't use the PTAT. Manually set up timers for each show on the networks.

This is from a manual timer. PTAT is turned on. No other program seems to have this problem, although I don’t think I’m trying to archive anything else that might be recorded by PTAT.

SVU isn’t even recorded via PTAT anyway, it’s on USA network.

Last edited:
They’re also marked as special with titles like “funniest guest star” and “creepiest perp” . My wife’s timer is specific to NBC new airings.

It's that time of year. Networks are winding up with fall finales. It sounds like NBC is Frankensteining episodes to appear new but just with a bit if editing to make the pig shiny.

The latest episodes of season 21 now can be archived! That’s even more weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)