Sweet! HGTV

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
When I subscribed a short time ago, this station wasn't here. How long has it been a part of Sky Angel? I found it listed, while looking in my channel locks. I unlocked it, and there it is. SWEET!

Spike
:cool:

HGTV is cool. Still, the idea of SA not providing christian programming to such a large and dynamic cultural market, namely spanish speaking hispanics, seems a bit backward to me.

~ Kountzer ~

Has anyone noticed if name-based recording works correctly for SkyAngel HGTV shows? I set several to record on my 522 this weekend, and I notice a bunch are skipped. I had this same problem with SkyAngel radio shows, and I have to use Manual Timers for those. It seems they are not feeding enough "info" for the reciever to tell a later show is different.

The 522 will skip any shows it thinks it already has. Taping a show M-F may only result in a single show. :( The only way around this is to set up a manual timer. Hopefully SkyAngel will fix whatever show info it is sending to at least include the date of the show in the description (or wherever) so I can eliminate these manual timers!

Brad

andews,

I noticed that I had to manually record onto my ReplayTV as well. I wonder if Sky Angel just doesn't keep an exact schedule, or....? What a bummer though. I wonder if we email them if they can fix it..

I wonder if The Sportsman Channel would be considered? That would be nice to have 24/7 hunting and fishing. enjoying what God gave us, wildlife and food.