Switch to VIP 211 from 811...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jjnemoiii

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
I am considering a switch to the 211 HD from the 811 HD, in part because all 4 of my 811's so far have sucked, and to add more Hd channels, like NFL HD. I currently have the superdish, do I need to add another dish? Can it be wired in to the multiswitch on back of the 811/ therefore, is install easy eneough to do myself? I did my own first install 8 years ago, had installer do superdish install. Anything relevant i need to know? hope to have by next Saturday for Dallas / Carolina game (Go Panthers) if it helps, my zip is 54911.

The 211 is a fairly solid receiver. Your installer will more than like have to add another dish to the mix. Either one for the 129 or the 61.5 orbital slots. I'm not sure how well the 129 works in your part of WI

Could I just add the 61.5 dish myself, hook to multiswitch, swap out 211 Rcvr for 811, and be done, or do you recommend having installer do it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts