Switching channels prior to recording

Wormbrnr

Apr 7, 2012
Katy, TX
Hi guys and gals, I have a question for you. Let's say we have a show on say Food Network that we are watching and taping. Once the show is over the new program is also slated to tape in addition to one on another channel. There are only 2 timers set in addition to PTA so tuners are an issue. Every single time a message pops up asking to allow the second recording which we hit OK to. The hopper procedes to switch channels to the other recording. It is annoying and something I can't seem to find an option for to turn off.

Any help? Thanks!

Hit the red button and then select the channel or show that you want to watch that is recording. That is the only way I know of that works. Having PTAT recording and two other shows recording sometimes causes this to happen.

Sorry to bump a month old thread, but has anyone had any luck with this? The work around Mike mentioned however the only issue is the hopper still changes the channel before I am able to hit the red button. This is an issue for contest shows that reveal the winner in the last minute so I'm left frantically trying to get the channel changed back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)