Switching from blockbuster total access to blockbuster@home question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cashcobra

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2011
Dublin, Ohio, United States
Question for the dirt team members. If I switch from Blockbuster total access to Blockbuster@home is there a way to transfer the queue over as i have about 250 movies currently and don't want to do this by hand.

Hi, if the email address on your dish account and the email address you use for the Blockbuster Total Access are the same, when you add the Blockbuster@Home to your DISH account, they will link together and the information will retain under your current account. I know that it worked this way when it was call Blockbuster By Mail and I have not heard that Blockbuster Total Access works any differently. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let em know, thanks!

I would call Blockbuster for information regarding the billing. Their number is 1-866-692-2789. If you have any difficulties at all, please let me know. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts