switching input on hr20 700

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

titanman100

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2007
I have a hr20 700 and would like to switch the input using the remote, like I was able to do on my old tivo unit. Is this possbile and what button do you use?

I have a hr20 700 and would like to switch the input using the remote, like I was able to do on my old tivo unit. Is this possbile and what button do you use?

Do you mean for switching the input on your TV? If yes, just go to the menu/setup/remote function and it will walk you though programming the remote to operate the TV, audio receiver, DVD, etc.

no the input for switching from sat1 to sat2

Are you talking about switching between the tuners? If yes, the HR20/21 doesn't have that feature (dual live buffers). All you can do is record the programs and then swap between then, then delete it when you're done.

yes. switching between tuners, but i guess you can' do that. thanks for the info. sorry about the bad description for what i was looking for.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts