switching recurring timers to different tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

phillycreamboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
I have a 622 recevier and I set several recordings during the day to record. My roomates have the tv that is tv2. The recording I have sometimes record on TV1 and sometimes on TV2. When they are home they can't watch tv if something is recording unless they go and watch it on TV1. Is they an easy solution to this problem? A way for them to move the programming to the TV1 that is not in use?

i have the same problem, its driving me crazy. my roomates keep canceling my recordings because they show up on their tv and their recordings will record on my tv.

That is the problem I have because if you set the preference to TV1 then all of the recordings will record there. Is the an "on the fly" way to switch the tuner? OR....if they cancel the recordingon TV2 does it pick up immediatly on TV1?

phillycreamboy said:
That is the problem I have because if you set the preference to TV1 then all of the recordings will record there. Is the an "on the fly" way to switch the tuner? OR....if they cancel the recordingon TV2 does it pick up immediatly on TV1?
For what you are trying to do you really need two separate DVR's but that would defeat DISH's logic.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)