SWM for DISH?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
Are they testing anything like it? I just surveyed a 200+ unit condo that has eight DISH antennas clamped onto its patio railings that look like hell, and they want community antennas (they would need four), but there is only one home run wire to each unit, so it is likely that some, if not most, of the eight present DISH subscribers would be satisfied by the capability of one DPP coax.

I don't know what the new DISH IP system is, but most likely it is either vaporware or something that my class of customer can't afford or benefit from.

I happened to be bored today and was looking at some more of Dish's conflicting websites, and then decided to take a look at the "Dish for Business and MDU" site for gigles at: DISH Network for Business, Hospitality and Multi-family Housing

They don't go into how they get the signals to each unit, but they do offer plenty of options, such as:
- Site specific package with 36 channels delivered to each outlet in each unit.
- Then each unit can also get upgrades of channels and/or equipment that they pay the difference directly to Dish.

I don't know if Dish does this at the corporate level only, or if its available for retailers to sell, install, service, and activate new customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)