Syntax Olevia Lcd tv

I had the same issue when I got my olevia about a year ago. Syntax says any code under RCA, YAMAHA, LG, or Philips will work. But you have to try several codes before getting full functions such as being able to change inputs. For me, I tried many codes that worked but it took a while before finding one that would change inputs my pressing "recall" when your under "tv" and then press "vol +" as the enter button.

Syntax Olevia codes

:confused: :confused: :confused: I still have not found a code that will turn the set on and off.. I have 921 811 622 and 211 remotes, as I have or had all those receivers in the past. I have the Platinum version of the remotes either rev 6.2 or rev 8.0 did the code search on both and still does not work...

My Set is a 30" and I bought it almost 2 years ago, In fact it will be 2 years old this daytona 500 as I got it a week before so I could have daytona 500 in HD!!!

Hocken 515 is not a valid code nor do any of the dell, rca yamaha, or phillips codes work as that is what syntax has told me as well..

Oh well I think i need to get a harmony!!!!

Last edited:
try a goldstar code # 523...i worked all day once looking for a code for the olevia 32" i had using a 211 remote before i gave it to my sister and went with all sony's.

Yeah, I had so many problems with dish codes and newer equipment I just bought a couple harmony remotes. I think I tried every code dish had in their books and online and I still had problems with new stuff.

i have the Oleivia 237V
im using mine exclusively as pc monitor
i use the urc samsung 2000 and learned power button from original remote as thats the only button i need to work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)