System Work Being Done

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As you might have seen the Navagation Bar has changed a little bit as we work to bring our templates to be fully vBulletin 3.8.2 compliant.

As we are working you might see funny things, such as a page not found error in the navigation bar. We are aware of these issues and are working quickly to resolve them for you. :)

Thanks for your patience!

Is that what happened to the new posts part of the bar?
Never mind after I got done posting the above the "New Posts" item was back.

Last edited:
Arcade is on the bar next to Chat Room. ;)

The arcade isn't going away, I am going to try to use the Tabs to promote stuff which is special for SatelliteGuys such as TheList, The Podcast and The Uplink Center. :)

I'm missing the "My Posts" in the Quick Links menu... *sniff*

in the future,will we have different color options to choose from similar to the classic look? maybe have a few looks to choose from?

There are a few things we can do, but at the moment I am working on fixing things that were broken when we upgraded the software.

For example on the New Look when you point to a thumbnail picture it opens up for you in a viewer. :) Happy to have that working. :D

There are a few things we can do, but at the moment I am working on fixing things that were broken when we upgraded the software.

For example on the New Look when you point to a thumbnail picture it opens up for you in a viewer. :) Happy to have that working. :D

Thanks scott......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)