Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
On Saturday I will be doing some work to the site, including a software update. I will also be attempting to install a new ad serving system, so this way the ads people see will be the "best" size ads for the device / browser you are using.

If the site is down it will only be down for a few minutes. :)

Reactions: TheKrell and Foxbat
On Saturday I will be doing some work to the site, including a software update. I will also be attempting to install a new ad serving system, so this way the ads people see will be the "best" size ads for the device / browser you are using.

If the site is down it will only be down for a few minutes. :)
Thanks for the Heads Up !

Always glad to see you improving the SatelliteGuys experience, Scott! Better (and more appropriate) ads can only help.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
It is due to your constant attention to our experience that I remain a Pub member. Keep up the great work Scott!

Should I be seeing "Unspecified Error" when I try searching?

I should add that if I search for posts that Scott has made with the word studebaker in it, I get the "unspecified error" instead of "no results" or "no posts found".

You didn't specify the error so I don't know. (Just kidding)

Looks like when I did the update is when the search index was being rebuilt. So now I am rebuilding it by hand should be back to normal in about 45 minutes. I will be in bed b the time its done so hope it works. Was a long day... (Anyone got an extra back they can loan me?) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts