T-Mobile +Dish

Let me know how Visible works for you. I tried it as a beta tester and there were major issues. They may have corrected them by now.

PS- Visible is subject to the same deprioritization (congestion throttle) that Verizon prepaid is subject to, i.e. there is no "premium data" offered before congestion throttle kicks in.

If you're in an area with a lot of tourist traffic, you will get slowed down.
I'm still debating whether to pull the Visible trigger or not. Deprioritization hasn't been much of a problem with either of our hotspots, even in heavily congested areas. The slow downs have nearly always still supported streaming with little or no buffering. It typically only lasts a very short time anyway, sometimes just a few minutes, unlike true "throttling" that drastically cuts the speed for the remainder of the cycle.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Yeah I wouldn't say he pulled it out of his hat. More like some where lower on the posterior anatomy. Charlie just got lucky that T-mobile / Sprint needed to unload the Boost assets and some other assets to get their merger approved by the government. It also didn't hurt that Charlie had all that bandwith he wasn't using, that made it attractive for a 4th cell phone carrier to use.

Keep telling yourself that that was luck/ coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app