T-Mobile HotSpot

mysticphaze69

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2007
Okay so i can't remove the phone line access fee $5 >> T-mobile hotspot syslink router >> I have tried prefix *99 in the menu of dish >> I can do phone line test >> Phone connection okay >> Send status >> Call out failed? >> Can't order PPV's >> Anyone have a clue?

How about some more info? is it a syslink router, or Linksys? I have never seen a T-mobile syslink router (nor can I find any info on it) and what model number & revision is it? What model receiver are you trying to use, what is the currently running software version? If it's a ViP series receiver, are you trying to use the Ethernet, or telephone port? The more specific you are about your problem the more likely it is that someone will be able to help you. (Note: Do NOT post identifiable info such as Smart card/Receiver/Serial #s, as they won't be of any use to us)

T-Mobile @ Home service is a VOIP service. The audio is compressed and is likely a lossy compression. Your ears can't hear the difference but the audio quality isn't good enough for modem signals.

I too have T-Mobile@Home Service and can't use my fax on the VOIP line.
Luckily I still have 2 other land lines (had 3 for business but cancelled one for T-Mobile@Home which I now use for long distance).

You're not going to get it to work. I hear burglar alarms also have the same problem.

Dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)