Not open for further replies.

W_Tracy_Parnell

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 19, 2005
South of Buffalo NY
T2K’s Greatest Hits

Just a small sample of the outrageous statements made by “T2K” in the Chit-Chat Forum.

1. Last time when Americans died for freedom was the WWII. Ever since usually they served imperial expansion, it's well known everywhere.
2. Soldiers are dying at this very moment to ensure a cheap source for the big energy companies, therefore ensuring your SUV's cheap gas, therefore ensuring you won't vote out or rise against the current corporate-driven system.
3. I don't remember any Eu country where blacks were segregated in the 1960s.
4. and he (Bush) took us to Iraq, to make sure his oil friends will enjoy another 50 years of wealth without problems
5. what else should I expect in a society where majority of the kids think being stupid, unintelligent is cool and being smart is freaky and must be ridiculed…
6. our legal system is completely crooked, I don't even believe there's a single person who doesn't know this.
7. It's a very young country with a lot to learn and first and foremost the power of education and knowledge - because I've never been to any other country where the smart gets ridiculed and the stupid is cool.
8. We have the world's unhealthiest food marjet (sic), with the exception of the great organic stuff but they cost an arm and a leg.
9. I live here (The US) and our press is everything but free.
10. Since the ruler class here makes sure that no other party can emerge, one servant group will be always in the pocket of the government.
11. The biggest problem is this system is set for one purpose: to keep these two parties in power and nobody else.
12. I'm pretty sure Kissinger will be tried and convinced for crimes against humanity, as a war criminal.
13. He (Bush) already raped our society, his arrogant, clueless, retarded, sick messianistic (sic) idiotism caused a lot of harm for us and I'm sure another 5-10 years will pass until we can restore the faith of the world.
14. America, in the last 4-5 years, itself created the cause for hatred .
15. Bush doesn't give a flying f**k about the country needs (sic).
16. They (troops in Iraq) are fighting for the *oil companies'* stable income for the next decade.
17. There were *MANY* sign of what's going on (before 9/11), field offices were in panic mode already in August because they *knew* something will happen as early as September - and the administration didn't do sh*t.
18. 5 people would be too much already. (after claiming falsely that 50-100,000 people were on rooftops after Katrina).
19. so if this freak course (Bush Administration) will become the constant way of life here, I won't stay too long after 2008 - I won't raise my children in constant fear.
20. This whole jury-based stuff (trial by jury in the US) doesn't make sense.

Makes you wonder why the guy would choose to live in such a horrible country. :confused:

21. Phhhhhlease. You couldn't make a coherent post about anything.
Or look at vurbano's classic undeucated, low-level demagogue crap - citing Bush's BS-filled, illogical, outrageously false and stupid reasoning doesn't make you a thinker.

Member bashing will not be tolerated. Please keep this thread civil.

Come on guys, its a Satellitesite where we like to welcome everyone. If you got a problem with someone take it somewhere else please.

Here at SatelliteGuys we are all friends.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)