Tailgater 2 Available Aug. 21st

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
The sequel the Tailgater will be released August 21st. It will have a new look and will be able to support to single HD receivers. However, the secondary receiver will be limited to the channel lineup from the orbital location that the primary receiver is on. So if someone is watching ESPN on one receiver the other receiver will have the option to watch channels on satellite 110.

The Tailgater 2 will retail for $350.

Do you know if this works with Eastern Arc satellites or is it WA only?

Thanks for clearing that up, NYDutch. It looks for my application I might be better off with the Dish 1000.2 on a tripod. Plus, it's cheaper!

Thanks for clearing that up, NYDutch. It looks for my application I might be better off with the Dish 1000.2 on a tripod. Plus, it's cheaper!

My tripod mounted 1000.4 has served my quite well, Roland. Between the portability and the choice of arcs, I haven't landed on an RV site yet where I couldn't get a signal. And I've only had to roll out all three 50' cables once so far to do it. :)

Yep, sticking with my tripod still. If it worked for EA then I would have considered it, but just not worth it to have to use antenna for the locals.

You would change your service address. Does the Tallahassee locals come off WA in SD by chance? What is on the list?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts