"Tailgater" question

Thanks. So, are people on the east coast watching western arc sats. on their tailgaters? Am I stuck with a 1000.4? I live in a recreational vehicle and I am blocked from the western arc sats. Will a tripod hold the 1000.4?

Thanks

If they're using a Tailgater, then they are using Western Arc (110/119 are still pretty easy to get for SD even in the northeast.) Yep, any decent heavy-duty tripod with a 1 5/8" diameter mast should work.

Thanks. So, are people on the east coast watching western arc sats. on their tailgaters? Am I stuck with a 1000.4? I live in a recreational vehicle and I am blocked from the western arc sats. Will a tripod hold the 1000.4?

Thanks

Yes, they are watching Western Arc. That's why the Tailgater is not meant to be used in the NE part of the US. In the Tailgater manual I believe it shows what areas it can cover and can't.

I am about to have a Dish system installed on a tripod at my RV. Found out that Berrien county in SW Michigan is in the South Bend, IN region and uses the EA sats. When I hit the road and head south this Fall, would it be easy to set up my tripod and dish to pick up SD channels which was very easy when I had a Direct TV SD tripod and dish? Which sat. would I aim for and what would be the procedure to set it up? I will end up in southern Alabama. Will I still use the EA sats. or would I have to switch to WA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)