Tailgating with dish sling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Selection_021.png

Ok. I’m back. Removed the hub and yes your correct it’s a hub. This is what the guy said I would need. I removed it as u suggested. Connect cable into position 1 of lnb. Not the “in”. I do a switch test and look at details. This is what I get. Please remember this receiver was originally setup in my house with no issues. It had 2 joeys on it. All I did was unplug and plug into a different dish Outside with no joeys. I am thinking that I should have it reprogram itself or something.

Ok. I’m back. Removed the hub and yes your correct it’s a hub. This is what the guy said I would need. I removed it as u suggested. Connect cable into position 1 of lnb. Not the “in”. I do a switch test and look at details. This is what I get. Please remember this receiver was originally setup in my house with no issues. It had 2 joeys on it. All I did was unplug and plug into a different dish Outside with no joeys. I am thinking that I should have it reprogram itself or something.

Is the dish aligned and pointing at the satellites?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)