Take that dish!!!!!!!!!

keckge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Illinois
They said you leased your 2 512's and 322 I'm like no you traded my 508's for 512's and I bought the 322 at an auction for $1. Well I'm not good at record keeping so I thought I was going to have to give them back and the boxes arrived today for them and I just got madder and madder every time I looked at them today. So I decided to get on the phone with the people who install my equipment, well it turns out they are excellent record keepers. They go "Sir you own these box's we have records back for the last year on the 512's and 5 years on the 322 so we will fax over the information to you so you can send them to dish somewhere on the date of the installation of your hoppers these magically changed from owned to leased." So yea at least someone keeps records, dish sure wasn't looking out for me on this one they kept going these were always leased.

Last edited:
Ought to send the boxes back full of junk parts/trash for good measure :D . That'll show them :p .

Dish called I own my equipment, thank god for Ketterman keeping track of everything for me.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)