Taking my son to his 1st professional football game this Sunday...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
...between the Raiders and the Dolphins. I have taken my daughter on a few occassions and she was quite the trooper..asking about plays, asking me about "Papi, why are running/throwing the ball so much..?" And I tried my best to answer with the very little knowledge and info to work with. It should be fun, we are in a decent section and I am hoping that the group of fans around us are relatively well behaved.

have fun!

Thanks! I am hoping we last at least 3 quarters...LOL! He is only 6! I just bought a partial season tickets package for the Marlins games and since he sees his dad yell and scream every weekend...I might as well expose him to why his dad yells and screams on Sundays.

so when he says "papi why you cheering for those people when nobody else is?" you get to explain why you are rooting for the road team ;)

Still remember the days of the St. Louis Cardinal football team. My Dad would take my brother and I to the last game of the season in late December against the Washington Redskins. It was always really cold and 1 or 2 years it snowed all day, we had snowball fights in the stands.

Enjoy the day with your son!

Lookin forward to next year and taking mine to his first CFB game Virginia Tech's Lane Stadium is one of the best venues in the college scene should be fun to watch his face when they start sandman up and the hokies destroy their opponent ;)

BUt yeah hope he has fun salsa - I still remember my first big game.

dvrexpander said:
Lookin forward to next year and taking mine to his first CFB game Virginia Tech's Lane Stadium is one of the best venues in the college scene should be fun to watch his face when they start sandman up and the hokies destroy their opponent ;)

BUt yeah hope he has fun salsa - I still remember my first big game.

When I told him...it wasn't so much about it being a Raider game but, "Papi...we're gonna see a football game?!"

Priceless!

salsadancer7 said:
My very best friend will be in Pittsburgh for this afternoon's game and Thursday nights game.

If I didn't have to live here I wouldn't come to Pittsburgh this time of year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts