TAMPA BAY RAYS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
WOW!!! :up

I thought this deserved it's own thread.

What a team............what a year!!!

This is another example of 'Changing logos and uniforms' can work for a team.

It worked for the D-Backs, Anaheim Ducks, and now the Rays.

This is another example of 'Changing logos and uniforms' can work for a team.

It worked for the D-Backs, Anaheim Ducks, and now the Rays.

Remember, it was a name change for the Ducks, too. From Mighty Ducks of Anaheim to just Anaheim Ducks.

Love them as I do, I cannot stand the Ducks lastest uniforms. :eek::eek::eek:

Sabres, once the last pitch of the World series is caught, I become a die-hard Ducks fan. I'm sure we'll be chatting alot this 08-09 season!!!!:hungry:

It show that you do NOT need a payroll in the 100 million dollar rnage to be good and make the playoffs. Who knows, we might have a Marlins vs. Rays series some day.

It show that you do NOT need a payroll in the 100 million dollar rnage to be good and make the playoffs. Who knows, we might have a Marlins vs. Rays series some day.

Tip of the caps to the devil rays...as well as the marlins for comeptitive baseball.. (Tiger brass are you watching)

That is why I remain a Pittsburgh Pirates fan - always hope! :up (Okay, okay...so I'm stretching it now. ;)).

Well....you can now say that IF the Pirates brass can hang on to their top prospects, they could be the Rays of the future. And I don't mean that in a derogatory way. Both the Rays and the Marlins have built their current roster threw some very shrud trades and smart scouting.....the Twins and the ORGINATORS, the Oakland A's are like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)