TapATalk Program?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
got a link i couldnt find n search right off. i would ike to see what others say about tapatalk. please and thank you

well i finially got tapatalk for the droid. its a great add to any droid. wish more forums would support it. next thing for me to do is become a pub member. i am hopin i can do that soon.

well i finially got tapatalk for the droid. its a great add to any droid. wish more forums would support it. next thing for me to do is become a pub member. i am hopin i can do that soon.

We hope you can join the pub. If you want to view the Backroom through TapaTalk you are out of luck for now. The app doesn't support password protected forums at this time.:mad:

We hope you can join the pub. If you want to view the Backroom through TapaTalk you are out of luck for now. The app doesn't support password protected forums at this time.:mad:

is this something that can be fixed with the software. or is this something that has to be fixed from this website.

Nope.. they say they are trying to fix it in the program, but nothing we can do on our side...

For th emost part its ok though, as its rare to see posts in the back room, maybe 1 or two post a week at max.

I like the app, don't have to use it a bunch, but when I do it's good.

Nope.. they say they are trying to fix it in the program, but nothing we can do on our side...

For th emost part its ok though, as its rare to see posts in the back room, maybe 1 or two post a week at max.

I'm having problems bringing up images. When the light box code is involved the first image comes up but will not go to the next images. Trying to bring up any image but number one causes the same problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)