This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Target Selling Batman Begins

arty100

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2005
Wisconsin
Over at AVS forum there is a thread where folks are rushing to Target to buy HD DVD titles that are not to be released yet.

"Batman Begins" & "Polar Express" are titles that apparently some Target stores
are selling before the "Street date"

FYI

Thats not a good news for Target i see... Well if only I had my 360 add on I would go out and buy batman.

I got Batman Begins today from Target. They had it in the back and had no problem selling it to me. I don't even think the pimple faced employee knows what a release date is.

I think I'm getting spoiled. I know the picture is one of the best out there but the wow factor has wared off. Of course when you play a regular dvd you wish it was HD.

Last edited:
Im assuming that you guys are talking about target.com right? Becuase my local store doesnt sell them.

jgags6 said:
Im assuming that you guys are talking about target.com right? Becuase my local store doesnt sell them.
No. I'm talking about the brick and mortar Target. I couldn't find any out so I asked. They had them in the back.

Picked up Batman at 10:45 EDT at Target in Levittown, NY. Few copies left. Also have
Polar Express.