Blockbuster online selling all HD DVDs for $7.99

capman

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
CA
I'm not sure how much stock they have left, but I picked up a few. Was very disappointed that they no longer had the bourne identity. I already have the last two in the series. If you are a member of blockbuster online they are $7.16 or somthing like that. Check it out if you want some HD DVDs on the cheap. :hungry:

hrmm thanks for the notice, but for used hd-dvd's I dont think this is a great deal.

The OP didn't put in the "holidaysurprise" code for 30% off. Blockbuster members get an additional 10% off for 40% off of $7.99 total. They still charge tax and shipping, but it ain't a horrible deal considering current E-bay prices are northward of $10 per title BEFORE shipping for the more rare titles.

I pretty much got all the discs I wanted from inetvideo.... It was good while it lasted... picked up 24 discs this way.... All for $10 or less.... Except Planet Earth that was $20

I'm not sure how much stock they have left, but I picked up a few. Was very disappointed that they no longer had the bourne identity. I already have the last two in the series. If you are a member of blockbuster online they are $7.16 or somthing like that. Check it out if you want some HD DVDs on the cheap. :hungry:

Just tries and they did have The Bourne Identity. You might want to try again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)