Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It’s the time of the year most baseball fans have been looking forward to; it’s the start of the playoffs. For many they will be enjoying all the playoff action if full High Definition, that is unless the customer is a customer of DISH Network.

I am a D* sub, but, if I were an E* sub, I would add D* or my local cable company for this. Yup, there are many hard core Baseball fans out there that would be missing something if they couldn't watch these games in HD.

Yeah, If it wasn't for some NBA and a handful of Nascar races, TNT-HD would be complete joke. It was bad enough when they first launched that they had some TV shows with SD material stretched, but its been on the air for over three years now. There are still Movies with SD copies being shown when known HD copies exist.

I seriously expect TBS-HD to be an equal joke once Baseball season ends. Are they going to have HD copies of Everybody loves Raymond or King of Queens? Most of their other shows weren't ever HD. If they haven't put the effort in at TNT, I doubt we would see much on this one.

I hope that Dish holds out on this one, especially with so many more significant HD channels now out there for the taking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts