Team Summit 2016 News?

Is there any Team Summit 2016 news? Hoping to hear some news on any new products.

The HopperGo is probably going to be out soon because they're giving all the dealers that attended Team Summit one. Supposed to be shipped to us next week.

Charlie and Mark Cuban talked about a new 5G network coming soon. I don't know the particulars as I haven't gotten a full report yet. The GooGoo Dolls are playing now so I won't hear much more until after that. :)

I checked the dish portal and haven't seen anything worth while for customers. Normally all the Team Summit info is for retailers and very little for customers, unless a new product/feature is being released which normally gets announced at CES. Probably pretty quiet with new stuff since the Hopper 3 just cam out.

I checked the dish portal and haven't seen anything worth while for customers. Normally all the Team Summit info is for retailers and very little for customers, unless a new product/feature is being released which normally gets announced at CES. Probably pretty quiet with new stuff since the Hopper 3 just cam out.
I was hoping there was some news about the DPH42 switch. Can someone ask that are at Team Summit?

Reactions: TheKrell and rjruby
My pleasure. You know I'll keep you posted. :)
Don't know if you have any details or not, but will the DPH42 allow one to use old DP LNBFs? Prior to the H3, I had three separate 30" antennas at 110, 119, and 129 using regular DP dual LNBFs going into DPP44 switches. This setup basically eliminated rain fade in all but the worst situations. I would love to be able to go back to this setup with the DPH42.

Reactions: TheKrell
Don't know if you have any details or not, but will the DPH42 allow one to use old DP LNBFs? Prior to the H3, I had three separate 30" antennas at 110, 119, and 129 using regular DP dual LNBFs going into DPP44 switches. This setup basically eliminated rain fade in all but the worst situations. I would love to be able to go back to this setup with the DPH42.

No details at all yet, but that would be nice if your old set up worked.

I had a similar situation with 2 bigger dishes for 61.5 and 72 feeding a bunch of Hoppers. I now have 4 EA 1000.2 Hybrid dishes. :)

The reason I didn't go this year was because I was told there wouldn't really be any consumer news or new products being shown.

So it saved me money and vacation time. :D

Reactions: KE4EST
The reason I didn't go this year was because I was told there wouldn't really be any consumer news or new products being shown.

So it saved me money and vacation time. :D

Judging by the Portal this was a pretty dull year. There is usually a lot more information posted on what is going on there. There is a retailer chat Wednesday I believe and they're review everything that went on.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Don't know if you have any details or not, but will the DPH42 allow one to use old DP LNBFs? Prior to the H3, I had three separate 30" antennas at 110, 119, and 129 using regular DP dual LNBFs going into DPP44 switches.

Given the name, my wag is that it will only accept up to 4 DP LNBs, and feed at most 2 H3's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)