Team Summit Info?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sullivbt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Am I missing a thread somewhere, or has there been hardly any news from the Team Summit this year? The past couple of years there has been a steady stream of reports and photos from the meeting (plus the talking head). Would sure like to hear more about whats going on.

Brian

sullivbt said:
Am I missing a thread somewhere, or has there been hardly any news from the Team Summit this year? The past couple of years there has been a steady stream of reports and photos from the meeting (plus the talking head). Would sure like to hear more about whats going on.

Brian

Oh brother. I'm always amazed that some people can actually function in life without someone holding their hand and saying, "Don't forget to look both ways before you cross the street, little boy." :haha The site is inundated with Team Summit threads!

Can we get this locked?

Jackoff

chaddux;
Reread my post, douche. I know there are stickies at the top of the page. What I am specifically stating is that all of these threads have been basically static - the only DISH "news" in them is from random jackoffs like yourself who just like to post to pad their numbers. I want more pics and hard facts from the Summit - not useless commentary from a bunch of turds who aren't even at the show. Read and think before you start flapping your gums. BTW, compare your join date with mine - I know exactly how these forums mine. No emoticons here, fruit.

Brian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts