Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here are some photos from Team Summit.

The actual Team Summit does not start until 7pm tonight, so these pictures are mostly of some of the SatelliteGuys Staff and some of the sights from Team Summit and Team Summit Setup.

More to come!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• claude_robot.jpg
    claude_robot.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 518
  • claude_scott.jpg
    claude_scott.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 500
  • hdtvtruck.jpg
    hdtvtruck.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 464
  • jack.jpg
    jack.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 386
  • lar_jack_scott_claude.jpg
    lar_jack_scott_claude.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 488
  • larry.jpg
    larry.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 312
  • robot.jpg
    robot.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 365
  • robot2.jpg
    robot2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 369
  • sponsors.jpg
    sponsors.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 448
  • teamsummit.jpg
    teamsummit.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 389
  • teamsummit2.jpg
    teamsummit2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 341
Your mission, to get pictures of as many Dish Employees with Beer in their hands.

Also, see if you can get them to modify the robot to say "The Leader in HDTV" or "Viacom can blow my gasket", or "No compelling content". heheh.

Did you notice that Turner is an "Emerald Sponsor"? They must really like the new contract.

they must be having fun working the 811's or 921's in the HDTV truck. showing off all those reboots and system crashes to people interested in their product. "we will be only missing the last 10 minutes or so of the Sopranos tonight, the 921 had to reboot"

When the HDTV truck came to the LA County Fair back in September of last year they only had mockups of the 811 and 921. Hopefully they have real units in there now. Most of what they were showcasing was DVR technology with the 510. They did have one of those Dish branded RCA projection TVs in there though. It was being fed by a model 6000 which was hidden in a cabinet.

Sooo... Love the Claude and Scott picture...

Claude Greiner and Scott Gre-co-wojohowicz, er never mind.....

Looks like you guys are plugging a new show where the two of you fight crime on the USA Network this fall..... Er, nevermind..... I REAlLY need the weekend to get here so I can leave work.....

dlsnyder said:
When the HDTV truck came to the LA County Fair back in September of last year they only had mockups of the 811 and 921. Hopefully they have real units in there now. Most of what they were showcasing was DVR technology with the 510. They did have one of those Dish branded RCA projection TVs in there though. It was being fed by a model 6000 which was hidden in a cabinet.

So, even their promo truck had missing features when it first rolled out. That is priceless!

GaryPen said:
So, even their promo truck had missing features when it first rolled out. That is priceless!
Do you ever get tired of constantly complaining about Dish? Let me see if I have this straight. You used your wifes name to get Dish service a second time as a "new" customer so you could get all new equipment for free or at a significant discount. They also gave you free programming for your first few months of service in addition to great equipment subsidies typically reserved for new subscribers. All this and you seem to be totally content with repaying their hospitality and loyalty with dig after dig no matter what the subject concerns. If you hate Dish so much please just switch to something else already. The "contributions" have grown really stale.

-I repay their "hospitality" by paying the bill, in full and on time. Nothing more is required in this relationship.
-I don't know what "loyalty" you're talking about. They give me stuff. I give them money. It would be nice if the stuff worked a little better.
-My wife is a new customer. (I was single, at a different residence when I last subbed.)
-The Dish HD truck rollout not having working HD receivers was ironic. (and pretty funny.)
-I actually have hope that things might be turning around at Dish. I would like that very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)