Team Summit

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Hello all,
To those that are at Team Summit, say hi to Robert Buchanan(aka Bobby). He is the owner of Buchanan Satellite Communications. We have offices in Bakersville NC, Elizabethton TN, & Greeneville TN. He is there trying to help us keep on top of things. He is a great person to work for and is dedicated to customer service. Dish needs to remember the smaller people who helped get them to where they are now. We are retailers for both Dishnetwork & Directv, we sell and install 3 times more Dishnetwork than the other (over 70 a month). This is his only business and he is truly a pioneer in the retailer side of things as he bears the brunt of everything that rolls down hill. I can't say enough about the man I work for and admire, he is truly one of a kind.
I install for him and occasionally get a few sales. We work really hard at what we do and pride ourselves on doing the best we possibly can and never deceiving people or cutting corners just to get the sell. So if you see him, take the time and say hi & if your with Dishnetwork we could use some hats and tee shirts, some more co op money, less equipment responsibility and more sale/install money, Thanks........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts