Team Summit

Maybe the biggest announcement will be: The second OTA tuner in the new dongle will work.

Unless there is something to the "super deal" with T and Amazon, or similar, I expect a dull event.

Maybe the biggest announcement will be: The second OTA tuner in the new dongle will work.

Unless there is something to the "super deal" with T and Amazon, or similar, I expect a dull event.

As faras I know they never officially promised a date for the golly gosh darned dual tuner functionality. I was looking forward to it but nnow not so much.

Normally yes. :)

I think the big things this year will be (and I am just guessing) Amazon Alexa Control of the Hopper, the new Carbon UI going out to everyone, Demo of working Dual Tuner OTA adapter, 4K Netflix support on 4K Joey?

Those are just guesses. Perhaps I can get Vivek to check in after Team Summit and let us know. :)

Normally yes. :)

I think the big things this year will be (and I am just guessing) Amazon Alexa Control of the Hopper, the new Carbon UI going out to everyone, Demo of working Dual Tuner OTA adapter, 4K Netflix support on 4K Joey?

Those are just guesses. Perhaps I can get Vivek to check in after Team Summit and let us know. :)
OK, thanks Scott. Can you add the DPH42 switch to the list?

Add back the ability to record on a second HWS from the first HWS, and I won't be too upset.

Reactions: Ilya
Yep. A feature we all lauded when added to the HWS, and now almost nobody raises a stink over its loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)