Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got word of what's happening for Monday Night's Tech Chat which will air at 9PM ET on Dish Network channel 101.

Here are the topics for the night...

The 922: A powerful search engine…on your TV!
Volume leveling technology with a guest from SRS Labs
Sneak peek of a new ITV game with Scott Higgins
Best way to watch NFL’s The Red Zone
And introduction to the TV2 IR Converter
Q&A
Prizes

As always our chat room will be open (and it will open at 8:30PM) for all the fun!

We hope to see you Monday Night here at SatelliteGuys!

Two main segments for programming content. :no This show is supposed to be, paraphrasing them, for the discussion of technical issues.

SRS TruVolume

TruVolume utilizes minimal memory and processing power on the MPEG-4 ICs, making the solution easy to deploy into STB boxes already in subscribers' homes as well as in new production boxes so long as they use the following ST MPEG-4 chips: STi7100, ST231, STi7105, STi7108, STi7109, STi5202, STi7200 and the new STi7141.
Which processor does Dish use in the 622, 722's and 922 ?

StreetInsider.com - SRS Delivers Solution to Eliminate Annoying Volume-Level Fluctuations for DTV Viewers

Duane

Dish needs to crow about something since they don't have NFL ST, and Redzone is it. I'm surprised there is no plan to talk about VS and how Dish has it, but not Direc TV, but that probably isn't "techy" for the Tech Forum:).

We find out all this info on here before it is shown on these chats in most cases but sometimes there is an interesting tidbit we can get from them or an interesting call in. One could call in about one thing and then ask another question.

I was just being optomistic. I don't really expect them to announce a release date, but if they did I wouldn't be upset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)