tech question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

harbinsdeck

Original poster
Feb 17, 2009
grenada,ms
If i live in olive branch mississippi and want to have another 1000.4 hd system in my grenada ms home, will i be able to get the same channels i already have. i don't want a new account. i have a x-tra rec in a bedroom i want to use when we go to my house in grenada

Ask DISH I think they might call that account stacking and require a separate account.

Here are the two options:

1. If you own the second home and it is a vacation home, E* will allow you to switch service back and forth between the two locations. There is only one service active at a time. The advantage to this is that if your locals change as you move to the other location you will get the ones you need. You can also do a Dishmover and have them do the install if you want.

2. The second option is to install your own dish and drag a receiver back and forth. Technically as mentioned above, this is likely viewed as account stacking and a violation of your agreement with E*. People do this of course, but it's not exactly kosher if there are people left at the original location also getting service. If you leave the extra receiver at the second location and get an audit, you'll be caught dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)