Tech Support

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mzopinionated

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Ok, some people have made comments about the bad customer service. I had to call tech support last night, my remote quit controlling the TV. The lady that I spoke with, spoke excellent English, was very knowledgeable and is sending out a new remote. It seems my remote on the 211 has lost the ability to control the tv. No complaints.

While we are on the subject...a very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable tech support person by the name of “Beth” helped me with my dead 921 the other day...her attitude and professionalism helped keep my blood pressure on track and my grieving to a minimum...thanks Beth!

Tech Support is all in the USA, however customer service is all over the place. :)

Thinking about it, Tech Support would have to be in USA. I bet there are not many people from over seas that knows much about the technical things about a dish system. Seeing how no one over there has one. If they do they wouldn't be able to see E*'s sats to get a signal,even if they were hacking.

Aren't they starting to transfer calls back to the regular customer support if you do not have a technical issue or are they still handling all of the phone calls regardless of the issue?

Depends on the issue. With every third thread you read having a retailer stating for customers to just call tech support, how long did you think that would last? There's x-number of CSRs available for most calls, and to 12.46 million customers we know they're overflowed, now imagine even less tech support reps and things become quite clear.

And there is tech support outside of the US, but I didn't say that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts