docj2005

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
st louis park mn
For Sale or Trade for ???
Technics SH-AC500D surround sound amp.

Technical Features:

6 discrete channel inputs and outputs with standard RCA jacks for easy connection between existing surround sound preamp/processors and power amplifier.
Supports optical-fiber and Coaxial cable connections. (3 Digital connections for separate VCR, DVD, Audio and other entertainment equipments)
AC power supply cord.
Enjoy Discrete multi-channel sound reproduction.
Front, Center, Surround and Sub-woofer Speaker settings.
Enjoy sound in a variety of reproduction modes-Surround, DTS and Stereo.
Dolby Digital & Dolby Pro Logic Delay time for great surround sound enjoyment.
5.1 channel BY-PASS (This is a truly by-pass system)
Super quiet decoder I've seen.

With this Technics AC500D Dobby Digital & DTS decoder you can have a six channel (5.1) into your existing Dolby Pro Logic Receivers and surround processors system. One thing I like about this decoder that is has a "Bypass" function so that you can have your Pro Logic stream passing through. I will be very happy to help with connections if you need helps.

This decoder has not been abused, and was used in a dust-free+ kid free + smoke-free environment.

Notice:
This decoder was tested to work with Dolby Digital & DTS with a DVD player, therefore I will personally guarantee that it works. Here's your chance to own this magnificent Dobby Digital/DTS decoder. You could find couple of Dobby Digital/DTS decoders on the internet but with the sound and built quality; this one is superior.

$100 or trade for ???

I am looking for a sat tuner w/ blind scan or a pci sat card that will do blind scan

buyer will pay shipping on unit

thanks for looking
Doc J

Last edited:

FS: Custom Middle Atlantic Faceplate for DirecTV H10

Need a cheap FTA receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)