Technical difficulties getting billing info

luckycat

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 9, 2003
Michigan
For the past 3-4 weeks I've been having troubles logging into Dish Network's web site to get a bill that I can print out and send in for my HD promo ($10 off for 10 mos). When I go to view current/previous statement get a message "Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request at this time."

Can all of you get to your billing info ?

When I had this happen, nothing they tried fixed it. I had to wait for a fresh statement to be generated. Then, I was able to get it with no issues.

I've been trying for the last week to update my CC info. I got the e-mail from Dish saying, "use your remote". I thought that was an excellent idea, but it will not take my new CC info.

And before someone suggests it: No, I'm not posting my CC so you can try it out!

Anyway, I just tried to log in to the website and it took 10 minutes for the Logon Screen to appear. Then, it told me "Unable to logon to system due to technical difficulties. Please try again at a later time." I'd call a CSR, but I'm afraid the experience wouldn't be any better if Dish's billing system is acting up.

*Edit* I was able to get in later. Now my Dish won't get canceled!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)