Techs leaving Hoppers?

Patrick Smith

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Does anyone know when the techs are going to start leaving the old Hoppers to transfer recordings from? I want to move my install up to tomorrow but won't have an EHD in time to backup the recordings.

hey patrickthe installer sold me a external hard drive yesterday to put my recordings it was 100.00 i needed one anyway saves me the trouble to run out to our local walmart and buy one.

Does anyone know when the techs are going to start leaving the old Hoppers to transfer recordings from? I want to move my install up to tomorrow but won't have an EHD in time to backup the recordings.

I've seen that some asked their tech and they left it behind for them. I would do the same. Just give him a nice tip and I'm sure he will help you out.

I have my install tomorrow morning and there are still some recordings that just won't transfer to my EHD. Some of them are new PTAT that haven't converted yet, but others (about a dozen or so) just give an error and won't transfer.

Will I be able to transfer them from my Hopper to H3 after the install tomorrow?

I have my install tomorrow morning and there are still some recordings that just won't transfer to my EHD. Some of them are new PTAT that haven't converted yet, but others (about a dozen or so) just give an error and won't transfer.

Will I be able to transfer them from my Hopper to H3 after the install tomorrow?
If you are asking if you can transfer from one to the other directly, not yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)