Telephone Rings when hooked to 722K

PJJAnthony

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
I had a 722K installed about a month ago. I have it connected to a landline telephone line. Ever since I had it hooked up, my telephone rings with one ring in the middle of the night around 3am. Nothing is recorded on caller ID. This happens a couple times a week, but I don't know if it happens every night and I only hear it a couple times a week, or if it actually only happens a couple times per week. I checked my receiver and around 3am is when it does the calling out, so I'm beginning to think that this is not a coincidence. Have there been any other reports of this and is there a way to fix it?

Try reprogramming the call out time from 3AM, which is the default, to some other time. If the random rings moves to the new time then you know what the problem's cause is.

Some phones if you hang up to quickly call you back thinking you flash hooked and really didn't want to disconnect. You then may need to replace the offending phone or set the call out to some time when random rings won't disturb you.

Jim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)