Tell us about your Great Experience with Bright House!

BHNtechXpert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 3, 2011
Florida
Your stories help us serve our customers better, and we love to hear from our customers!

Stories can be about:

How we did something right. You have an Outstanding customer service story that shows how we exceeded your expectations;

How we did something wrong and then fixed it. Something happened that wasn’t to your satisfaction and once we were aware of it, we saved the day like a super hero; and/or,

We resolved one issue but you would love us more if we could improve in other areas too!

Navigate to this link to begin your story - »www.brighthouse.com/shareyourstories

Thank you for sharing!
smile.gif

It didn't start out so great but ended well. I had a tech come out to set up a cable card on my TIVO. He couldn't get it to work.. Countless CSRs couldn't get it to work. (They were all friendly though) I was frustrated. Then, several hours later, I get an unexpected call and a CSR lets me know that they pinpointed the problem and apologized. She even offered to call me the next day when her shift started to check on my service. They worked on my problem until it was resolved to my satisfaction. Thanks to BHtechXpert and his help. He is a great resource for BH customers. BH went above and beyond to make sure my service was working properly and even gave me a credit on my account. I am a happy customer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts