Terminator cancelled

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I kind of figured this was coming. It was a hit in the beginning with lots of followers but I don't know one person locally that watches this show anymore.

I watched every episode. Loved it. I think they were trying to kill this show by moving it to friday night.

Last edited:
I watched every episode. Loved it. I think they were trying to kill this show by moving it to friday night.

I agree, and am very disappointed with it dying right on the verge of the new movie coming out. :(

And now they leave us hanging after the cliff-hanger of the second season. BOO!!!

the sort of "lost the plot" (pun intended), in a bunch of these shows, and then they wonder why people stop watching, it was a sci-fi show not a soap ! It ended strong when it focused on the core storyline.

Last edited:
I only watched a few minutes of this series every now-and-then when it first aired and didn't care for it. However, it always sucks having your favorite shows yanked off the air before their time. Unfortunately, this happens all the time for people who enjoy quality programming (e.g., well-written, thought-provoking, good storyline) and not garbage TV (my opinion) like American Idol, Survivor, etc.

I only watched a few minutes of this series every now-and-then when it first aired and didn't care for it. However, it always sucks having your favorite shows yanked off the air before their time. Unfortunately, this happens all the time for people who enjoy quality programming (e.g., well-written, thought-provoking, good storyline) and not garbage TV (my opinion) like American Idol, Survivor, etc.

I actually think Survivor has been a very good show over the years; and with different casts, always fresh. And idol isn't terrible either, once you get past the horrible first third of the season. But it really does suck when a good drama/action serial gets axed without resolving the story. :(

This joins the list of other recent sci-fi action series that were cut before their time that had excellent writing, acting, effects, etc., which for me includes Threshold, Firely, and My Own Worst Enemy.

This joins the list of other recent sci-fi action series that were cut before their time that had excellent writing, acting, effects, etc., which for me includes Threshold, Firely, and My Own Worst Enemy.

Wow, there actually was a fan for My Own Worst Enemy :D ;)

Thinking about it, NBC is its own worst enemy. Talk about the most stupendous of wasted prime time Olympic programming spots in the history of television! :eek:

+1:up and Journeyman

Journeyman isn't out on DVD yet, but based on the comments in this thread, I put it in my Netflix save queue. Hopefully after watching the last episode it won't re-ignite the frustration I've felt over these other shows getting cancelled.

BTW, the complete series of "My Own Worst Enemy" is out on DVD and is definitely worth a summer rental.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)