Terriers - FX

Hey, thanks captain obvious. I had no idea there was already a thread for Sons of Anarchy, or Dish losing Fox. You reckon there is a thread called "mind your freakin business" here?

I can see nothing about you has changed...

Captain_Obvious.jpg

The average IQ and grade level of SatelliteGuys is going down so quickly that by next week it will need to be called "SatelliteBabies".

Second person added to ignore list today.

Decision made not to renew pub membership.

Hehe. Whatever, your post history is not one that helps folks, but makes useless comments like the one above. No duh there is a SoA thread, I've been posting in it...

I was just responding to his comment about losing Fx, because I feel for those guys. You've actually been on my ignore list for months, and I recently removed you. I see nothings changed, and you see where it got me. Arguing with your nonsense, again...

Someone that feels the need to comment on one person's assumed IQ, vs the next, obviously is lacking in that dept. And finally, only person acting like a baby here is you, and it is always you.

One of the worst shows I've ever seen. Watched all till this week. What mess...especially last week's. Not funny, not coherent, not nothing but depressing because of the depressing, loser characters. DONE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)