Thank God For My Dish:

tinydoughboy

tinydoughboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2008
Jacksonville, NC
I am currently on vacation in Ohio(my hometown) my dad here has TWC and has HD. Now he has a 42" LCD which is really nice but his HD is horrible. Even with the changes that I made to it it is aweful and they have like 8 channels. Nowhere near that amount of channels I get at home with Dish.

I am coming home on Sunday and just can't wait to see my HD channels. Though I like the locals here with 2 of every local station (nbc,cbs,fox,abc) and most being in HD, but wow the rest are horrible. So I say to anyone that is having a problem witht he lack of HD that Dish has.........be greatful.......

And I am on this dang dial up. . . I can't wait to get home!!! LOL.....

Lkr

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 19, 2008
I came to E* from Comcast. I still don't understand the complaints. The HD channels compared to Comcast is outstanding

Cyclone

Cyclone

Proud Stiff Member
Supporting Founder
Sep 9, 2003
Maryland
Its kinda like going back in time to 2004 where there we only about 8 HD channels on Dish.

O

okiekevn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 12, 2007
tulsa, ok
the one thing i hated the most about cable-hd (other then pq) was the annoyance of having to go into a different channel range to get to the hd channels. dish has all their hd channels listed in the 9000's too, but at least if i go to channel 120, it automatically defaults me to the hd feed. i like how it does that for all my hd channels that are also in sd.