Thank God For My Dish:

tinydoughboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Jacksonville, NC
I am currently on vacation in Ohio(my hometown) my dad here has TWC and has HD. Now he has a 42" LCD which is really nice but his HD is horrible. Even with the changes that I made to it it is aweful and they have like 8 channels. Nowhere near that amount of channels I get at home with Dish.

I am coming home on Sunday and just can't wait to see my HD channels. Though I like the locals here with 2 of every local station (nbc,cbs,fox,abc) and most being in HD, but wow the rest are horrible. So I say to anyone that is having a problem witht he lack of HD that Dish has.........be greatful.......

And I am on this dang dial up. . . I can't wait to get home!!! LOL.....

I came to E* from Comcast. I still don't understand the complaints. The HD channels compared to Comcast is outstanding

the one thing i hated the most about cable-hd (other then pq) was the annoyance of having to go into a different channel range to get to the hd channels. dish has all their hd channels listed in the 9000's too, but at least if i go to channel 120, it automatically defaults me to the hd feed. i like how it does that for all my hd channels that are also in sd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)