Thank You Claude at DishStore

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
I have been debating for awhile now as to how to get my VIP622 connected online for both online content and to use the Sling Media (which I now realize cannot be used remotely), and that is when I discovered a product that Claude was "Advertising" here on SatelliteGuys.

I wanted to take a moment to give Claude and DishStore a huge thanks and praise his professionalism! I recently ordered the SlingLink Turbo W1 Adapter and was somewhat skeptical; not about Claude, but the product actually working. In any case, I placed the order and to my surprise, shipping and handling was $10 . . . that is very steep when you consider that most online companies ship for free today. I decided to stay with the order nonetheless.

I just received the product, plugged it in and it worked instantly . . . simply amazing!

However, let's return to the $10 shipping and handling charge . . . as I drove home tonight from work (45 miles), I started to think that I am crazy to be "offended" by the $10 because that is a drop in the bucket when you realize you can rest assure about the quality from an online retailer such as Claude and DishStore. Furthermore, even before ordering the product, Claude quickly and succinctly answered all my inquiries about the product. What online retailer do you know has the professionalism and more importantly, the know how, to answer your questions . . . that is priceless and therefore, I see it that I should be paying more than just an additional $10 due to the q&a and shipping of the product!

Again . . . thank you so much Claude and DishStore . . . you have a new customer who will contact you first for any future electronic purchases!

Last edited:
Claude is definitely a good proprietor and knows his stuff, he's also been a good contributor to this site doing more than just paying for advertising privileges he's also provided prizes for contests and events and has provided knowledgeable content as well.

Thanks for the Feedback!

We would love to offer Free shipping with our items, but the fact of the matter is that it would only increase the cost of the item at which point it would work in some customers favor but a majority of the customers this would end up costing them more money. By doing a calculated shipping price I think it works out better for both us and the customers.

I'll look into the shipping charges for your order and get back with you tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)