Thank You Scott !!!

mikew

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Your effort at this year's Team Summit is much appreciated. It is great to see some of the thoughts going into future Dish Network products. As the creator of this site, you've obviously spent countless hours putting this site together to make it a premier website for E* customers. We've learned tons of info prior to release whether it be "rumor" or fact based. I'm sure you enjoyed the trip to Dallas and must have been very proud to stand next to the likes of Charlie, Jim, MaryAnn and the Bingo Girls. However, you also had to spend that time away from your wife and family. It does take alot to spend time away from home, and I appreciate that fact that you could do that, transmit info from the floor of the Summit and give us the inside scoop on upcoming (mp3) Dish features. You did an awesome job this year and I look forward to more of this from the #1 Dish Network forum.

Welcome Home...

What about me???

I see everyone thanking Scott for his coverage, but what about his wife for allowing him to go? :smug But seriously, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, the users of this forum, as you make Scott so happy each and every day. He lives and breathes for this board, almost as much as he does for his family. I was happy to give him the 3 days off to cover this event. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as he did. :)

The Unofficial SatelliteGuys.Us Wife :wave

I must admit that when I first got serious about satellite happenings, back in PR. I was using the DBSForums, and then DBSTalk forums, I thought they were the best. Not too long ago I stumbled upon this site. Now, I know where to go to get the best information on our hobby. Right here! I do still visit the other sites, but the first one needs a facelift, and the second needs to get more orginal. Stop walking in the shadows of other sites.

Point is this site is #1. Being the only site to be at Team Summit, to me say alot! Scott your are doing an excellent job. And to his spouse thank you for allowing him to do what he enjoys the most, thus in turn making his family happy as well.

We've all have benifited in some form, because of your site!

SatelliteGirl said:
I see everyone thanking Scott for his coverage, but what about his wife for allowing him to go? :smug But seriously, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, the users of this forum, as you make Scott so happy each and every day. He lives and breathes for this board, almost as much as he does for his family. I was happy to give him the 3 days off to cover this event. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as he did. :)

The Unofficial SatelliteGuys.Us Wife :wave

Ah, the Satellite Wife..... the TRULY unsung hero, Kudos for letting us boys with our toys obsess over trivial things........

I would also like to say thanks to Scott (and his wife for letting him go and taking care of things while he's gone), it takes a lot of time and dedication to keep up a website and to make a long trip like that from the Northeast to Texas.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I do this site because I love satellite television technology and I love helping other people with their satellite questions / problems, I enjoy helping people get the most value from their Satellite systems. I also have a nack of digging for news and going out of the way to grab a story. :)

I wouldn't do it though if it were not for all you guys. Its you guys that make this all worth my wild. When I look at how many people are online and I see 700+ I know I am doing something correctly.

Sometimes I may base Dish (and other companies) and other times I give them great praise, I am just being honest and calling things as I see them, no more and no less. I don't have a hidden agenda whatsoever, other then trying my best to help you get the most from your satellite system.

To my wife I say thank you for the nice unexpected note, and thanks for letting me go. :) To my father I say thanks for watching the kids while my wife was busy at work. To my boss at the office, thank you for the time off so that I could do this. It is because of you guys that this was all possible!

Thanks again everyone for your kind words and support!

At the risk of being redundant...

Thanks Scott (and Scott's wife) for your tireless work and dedication for taking the time off and attending the summit, providing us with unbiased news and information and for providing us a place like this to rant, rave and have a fun time! :)

SatelliteGirl, 3 days apart makes for a "GREAT" homecoming.:D

Great job Scott, as always, BUT

WHERE ARE MARY ANN's & the DIVAS pictures?

I'm sure you told Satellitegirl you don't have any but post them in a private forum for the rest of us.:)

How could I have missed the wife? Thanks Wife. By viewing your hubby's profile, anyone can see that you are very supportive of this hobby of ours. I'll bet there have been too many times you've said " are you coming to bed yet" and Scott replies, just 5 more minutes....(which in computer time means at least another 30). Thanks for your support...

SatelliteGirl said:
I see everyone thanking Scott for his coverage, but what about his wife for allowing him to go? :smug

Allowed, huh? Hey, Scott, we know who's wearing the pants at your house! :D

Scott with a wife that attractive and pleasant----why do you want to leave home?

Thanks Scott. Enjoyed all the writeups and pictures you posted as well as the video you created there. Keep up the good work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts